- A Setup wizard to guide you through some initial setup steps to get you started quickly and easily.
- Centralised maintenance of building, unit and tenant information.
- Facility to capture escalating recurring charges.
- Facility to capture ad-hoc charges or adjustments.
- Comprehensive user security
- Ability to manage tenant deposits and refunds thereof
- Easy capture of expenses against a building & production of Owner Income and Expense Schedule
- Automated monthly charge generation (tenant statements), with automatic charge escalation
- Electronic loading of metered (municipal) charges (from meter reading service)
- Apportionments module for apportioning a bulk charge (eg. rates, security) across the tenants in a building
- Receipting functionality
- Rent roll integration with third party financial systems
- Diary facility to capture notes, actions or maintenance items
- Aged Arrears Statistics with drill down functionality
- Tenant Aged Arrears Report per credit controller / building
- Powerful SMS/Email functionality working off user-defined templates with merged data from the database to communicate easily with tenants
- Full on-line tenant statement history
- Powerful arrear interest / letter generation facility
- Graphical Age Analysis per Tenant
- Portfolio statistical analysis tools highlighting lease expiries and aged arrears
- Professional and readable output forms and reports
- Tightly integrated with Microsoft Office for generation of letters and documents etc.
- Tax invoices can be custom-formatted
- Tax Invoices can be emailed to all Tenants as PDF attachments
- In-Built Query tool that allows you to create queries and reports (including export to Excel) on any of the data inside your database.
- Lease Expiry Schedule / Drill-down Statistics to manage renewals timeously