Nikita is a result of over 35 years of experience in the field of property management software and is backed by a team of professional developers who pride themselves in producing quality software.
Whether you are a single owner managing 1 property or an agency managing multiple units, Nikita can cater to your needs!
Why our clients choose Nikita…
It’s Easy to install and get up and running
Simply download the demo from the website – if you like it you purchase the licence – we then help you register the licence and off you go!
It’s Easy to Use
Our intention is to offer a system that focuses on the necessary features required for property management by both property owners and agents. This software solution remains concise by avoiding the additional complexity and detail required for the management of larger portfolios, while still providing the essential data capture and reporting tools for effective property management.
It has the right tools for you to manage the following:
- Bulk meter readings by simply importing a file into the system your charges are captured automatically for you at the click of a button.
- Apportionments of a global charge across all your owners/tenants in a building according to their area or rental, the system calculates and splits the charge automatically for you.
- Communication with owners or tenants via email (at no extra cost) and sms (at a minimal fee) directly from the system.
- Lease expiries.
- Outstanding arrears.
- A diary, which keeps a record of all your communication with the owner/tenant for outstanding arrears, maintenance for the units etc.
- Disbursement /landlord statement which allows you to track income and expenses for the Building.
- Interfaces to Pastel Partner for the financial management of the portfolio.
It is Affordable
Depending on how many individual units/tenants/owners you are raising a monthly statement for, we cost the system accordingly.
Get it today
Download the trial version of Nikita property management software today to help you make the “right” decision BEFORE spending your money.